Spring Lookbook 2013

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sarah Perlis Jewelry




Shop Name
I have a friend here in LA who knows this amazing jeweler-ess named Sarah Perlis. She is based in New York City. She hand-hammers her gold and each piece is individualized and stunning. Jewelry is one of a kind and made to order. It takes 3-4 weeks so order in advance! I am thinking these would make perfect (very!)special occasion gifts (hint hint) from our other halves. Here are some of my favorites:


.pear shaped rose cut ruby necklace

My daughter's name is Ruby so I am slightly biased.  I would wear this always! 
champagne rose cut diamond studs
Champagne Rose Cut Diamond Studs
I love these simple studs and I love the rose cut.  These would never come off my ears!


oval turquoise necklace with drop
Oval Turquoise Necklace with drop
Rosecut Diamond Necklace
Rosecut diamond Necklace

ID Bracelet
ID Bracelet 18k gold with diamond

1 carat rose cut blue sapphire ring
1 Carat Rose Cut Blue Sapphire Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis