Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, October 8, 2012

Poiret and Master bedroom

I am mad about Paul Poiret,the Picaso of fashion. Many newlywed years ago, my husband John was doing new analyst training in New York for the summer.  I was not working yet and had barely graduated from college.  I spent the summer with a subway pass going everywhere I possibly could. The Poiret exhibit was at the Met and I spent days there drinking it all in. This is some art that is an inspiration for my room redesign:



Here is the fabric for the upholstered chair:














Here is the Lookbook(click on the link for sources):





Masterbedroom


Here are some other rug options (I just need a small bedside rug):
Safari Rug
West Elm Rug

Chevron Knot Rug - Ivory
West Elm Chevron Knot Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis