Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ariel Gordon Jewelry

I have a friend that I initially met at the gym and I always noticed her cutting edge, GORGEOUS jewelry. It turns out that Ariel Gordon is her friend! Jewelry is the perfect way to give your look a pop and to showcase your style.  Especially, I find as a mom, since so many of our days are spent wearing yoga pants and tank tops that were supposed to have been shed before bedtime. This jewelry makes even the sweatiest of workout gear look luxury cat! I want so many of these things....what to choose!!!

Ariel Gordon Jewelry
Rose cut turquoise necklace



Petite personalized signet ring in rose



Close to my heart necklace 

Think BFF necklaces from the 80's that you owned in 5th grade and gave to your dearest friend.  The one you told all your secrets to, who knew everything about you and liked you anyway! I love that you can buy these in a set. These are much better than the jagged, cut through the middle necklaces that you watched turn green while singing Madonna in the shower.


Mini emerald cut necklace


Mini Stud Earrings
Mini stud earrings

Diamond Droplet Bracelet
Diamond droplet bracelet

Mixed Bubble Ring
Mixed Bubble ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis