Spring Lookbook 2013

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favorites

These are some of my favorite things this week.  Many of them have been purchased by me and some clients as well:
Joie Nevina Short Sleeve Lace Top

This top I would consider an investment piece. It is classic and beautiful and so flattering.  I love the detail at the bottom.

This skirt is super flattering on and I LOVE winter white with navy blue.  This would be perfect for going out to a fancy lunch or for dinner. I love this with these Celine booties (dream big right!)


Celine : navy suede cutout stacked heel platform booties : style # 318960401

I think the lace top would look great with these pants to make it more casual.  I own these (Nordstrom Rack $60) and LOVE the soft velvet patch.  They are flattering and so comfortable.


Navy and pink together are so gorgeous and give any wardrobe a huge pop.  I love these J Crew toothpick cords.  They feel like butter and are a fair price.  I would wear these with the blue top and the Ferragamo flats to come.
Toothpick ankle cord


I love these navy Ferragamos.  I wear these with everything.  To dress them down I pair them with big Autumn cashmere sweaters and skinny cargo pants, or grey faded skinny jeans and a navy oversized sweater.  I feel like an elegant lady in these, even if I am at the AYSO soccer game.



House of Harlow 1960 Navy Pyramid Necklace

These earrings below are my favorite. I put them on with everything, and so far no green ears.  For $18 they instantly update any "mom" look I have going.
Hive & Honey Rectangular and Pyramid Stud Earring

These glasses look like Oliver Peoples but are 1/3 of the price.  They are gorgeous on.  I love an interesting shape for sunglasses.  They are instant style, at a price that isn't crazy.  


Super  Gals 815 Sunglasses






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis