Spring Lookbook 2013

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pantone Fashion Color Report Fall 2013 and J Crew Fall/Winter

Here it is my friends: Pantone's Fall 2013 Color report.  Keep these colors in mind for Fall. Come October first I will be pulling out my "Fall" clear bins from the attic and editing and organizing. Anything with these colors will be front and center in my wardrobe. I like to know what's coming so that I can save my money for Fall clothing (which I think is worth investing more in than Spring). I am excited about the Mykonos blue. I am going to wear this color with Carafe colored tall riding boots. I am also happy about the Acai purple. Since I was a little girl I have loved purple and like an excuse to wear it.

I always like to see what J Crew has cooking come Fall.  I feel like J Crew is a good bellwether for what's to come elsewhere in mainstream fashion.  Check it out below the color report:
J Crew Fall 2013 Preview

J Crew Fall 2013





J Crew Fall 2013 via Elbows and Knees:


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis