Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Insanely cool bracelets on Etsy..handmade, awesome

I don't know about you but I used to make friendship bracelets like crazy.  There were always some girls that were awesome at it and that was not me.  I love this handmade friendship bracelet with a twist.  Here are more great things from OOAK jewelz:

Neon tangerine friendship bracelet spikes cuff - OOAKjewelz original SS2013 collection - neon bracelet - hippie jewelry - coral bracelet
Neon tangerine friendship bracelet cuff

SS2013 Friendship bracelet cuff Spikes series - Nude spike bracelet - white and gold - nude friendship bracelet - bohemian hippie jewelry
friendship spiked nude cuff 

I am obsessed with this one:

Medium wide ethnic style handembroidered Swarovski & Ribbon bracelet - Native American style - Navajo bracelet in turquoise and coral
Medium wide ethnic style bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis