Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, October 8, 2012

Carmel Valley and a good carry all


We are planning a trip to Carmel Valley Ranch and I was thinking about bags to carry on the trip.  This bag is the one for the i pad, make-up case,  sunglasses, granola bars, neck pillow, magazines--you know the Mary Poppins one that anyone who has a child needs to own? This bag goes in the car--mostly on my lap so that I can pitch it's contents behind me to the noisy back row.

 Here are some photos of Carmel Valley Ranch.  We are very sentimental about it since it is where we honeymooned before moving to San Francisco in a U-Haul truck...




pink perforated spalmati 'Roll Tote' large shopper

This bag is on Belle & Clive for a fair (investment) price.  This bag would see you through every excursion you go on.  I love the inside too:

pink perforated spalmati 'Roll Tote' large shopper

This is the cosmetic case I would throw inside:


I have posted about this sunglasses case before but only because I love it so much and every time I pull it out of my purse it makes me happy.

Sunglasses case from Sugar Paper Brentwood Country Mart
cashmere wrap
This J Crew wrap is perfect for travel--works as a scarf, blanket, pillow, shelter if needed.  It is perfect for chilly Carmel nights.
A.R. Trapp sunglasses
I think these A.R Trapp Sunglasses for J Crew would be perfect in my case.  They are tres cher but gorgeous.

Rose Moisturizing Protective Fragrant Hand Cream
This is going in there too--Roger & Gallet hand cream.  This makes your hands feel and smell divine.

Finally, don't leave home without these. A must for french-fry hands, car-ride spills, sticky little fingers and all of that good stuff...:
Mustela Cleansing and Soothing Wipes


Oh, and most importantly I am bringing this book with me to bask in Stegner's words by the fire!  I have read this book again and again and it is like soaking in all of the good things in life: friendship, family, devotion and love. It reminds me of all of the people I love most in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis