Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas is Coming...

This weekend we trekked over to the YMCA Palisades lot in the mist and mud to get the perfect, fat tree. We found a great one and I love the whole ritual of the kids racing around, closely inspecting each tree. Asking eachother: It is crooked? Is it dry? Will it fit in our house? Will our ornaments fit?  Here are some Christmas home shots of what we have going on here this crazy time of year!

This is the garland I made this year. I got all of the greenery and flowers from Smith & Hawken via Target. I added the satsuma oranges with their leaves. The next step is to put whole cloves in them so that my house smells like orangey-nutmeg goodness.

This wreath and doormat are from Target, Smith & Hawken. Not online that I can find but plenty at your local Target. Poinsetta's via Trader Joes ($6)




This is a boxwood wreath from Trader Joes ($9)and I used a thick green ribbon with gold edging to tie it and nailed it to the top of the window. 



No, this is not a high school dance.  This is a group of our friends. We went to Straight No Chaser (a 10 man a cappella group) at The Pantages.  We went to Katsuya before and behind us is the monstrosity that got us there.  It was actually awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis