Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Motorcycle jackets at a fair price and what to wear with them

Many clients are in the market for the perfect motorcycle jacket that doesn't cost $900 (especially if it is made in a Chinese factory). Here are some great options for a better price. As long as it is real, soft leather and a great cut, I am not concerned about the label sewn on inside. I like moto jackets with a softer suede shoe. I don't love the moto jacket with moto boots--too much (especially on a mom of 3). I love these jackets with skinny rolled boyfriend jeans and a thin long sleeve, well cut cashmere sweater. I also love a fox fur collar scarf around the neck.  They have them in every color of the rainbow at Last Call outlet if you are looking for the look for less. Check out below for the Lookbook.

Topshop Leather jacket

Trouvé Quilted Moto Jacket
Trouve moto jacket


Aqua Luxe leather Jacket-Moto

Here is the look all combined:

moto jacket

Beverly Jacobs Fall Lookbook

1 comment:

  1. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.
    WOW! You truly are a magician, Harrison! Being a huge Daft Punk-fan myself, I am enormously impressed by your skills and of what you have accomplished with the two Daft Punk helmets.
    Keep up the good work. I look forward to see your next project.
    Greetings from Norway! Læderjakke
    Best Regards
    Brooke Wright

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis