Spring Lookbook 2013

Friday, March 8, 2013

Going to the Desert and What to Wear!

This is the second year my mother-in-law and I have gone to the BNP Paribas Open in Palm Desert. I LOVE this tournament and staying in Palm Desert is my favorite! Here is a photo of us from last year:


Here is what I am going to wear this year: It is going to be hot, super sunny and we are going to be going out for dinner every night.  My sister-in-laws are coming too so it will be great to see everyone!

For the tennis:
desert

1. J Crew vinatge cotton v-neck t-shirt
2. AR Trap 3389 sunglasses
3. Lizzie Fortunato scale in lime bracelet
4. J Crew summer straw hat
5. Lizzie Fortunato crossroads necklace
6. J Crew Linen scarf
7. Rebecca Minkhoff Barb sandal
8. J Crew 9 inch chino shorts

For the night out:


night out
Beverly Jacobs Spring 2013 Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis