Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Get your lounge on

I recently had a client ask me about clothes to lounge around in.  I think this is the area of our wardrobe that we typically let go, in order to save money on the things that no one is really ever going to see.  I don't think anyone needs to or has to spend a lot of money on clothes to hang around in, but we all want to look somewhat put together in case a neighbor comes by.  We don't want to be in our husband's college t-shirt and sweats.  Here are some alternatives to that look:)


SLUB COTTON TROUSERS
Zara slub cotton trousers

Gap sunkissed sweatpants

These are SUPER comf and look great with a loose t-shirt. They come in 3 cute colors too.


Gap Terry funnel neck top

Gap striped French terry funnel neck top

This top above is so cute with these (see link above for sunkissed sweat pants)

These pants are soft, cozy and look great with some flip flops and a t-shirt.  
V-NECK T-SHIRT
Zara v-neck t-shirt

SPECIAL MARL T-SHIRT
Zara special marl t-shirt


SQUARE T-SHIRT
Zara square t-shirt

This t-shirt is my fave. I ordered it in almost every color. It is the perfect shirt to throw on and go. Not to mention it is an endlessly forgiving cut. Great for a Sunday evening after a weekend of big meals!

And to top off these cozy ensembles I like a super-soft wrap sweater or hoodie (the sweater will cost you but you will wear this everywhere, and it is super versitile (dress it up or down)--well worth it!

Michelle Cashmere Hoodie - Club Monaco Cashmere - Club Monaco
Club Monaco Cashmere Hoodie sweater

A great cozy shoe to put on with all of this:
Minnetonka Moccasin boots 

This color appears to be sold out most places, but I love the dusty brown and black too.

1 comment:

  1. Every work out freak knows how much importance the right gear has. I too have been thinking to start working out to lose weight so I am doing the research about appropriate apparels that are comfy. I would like to invest in the Lulu Lemon Tank Top and leggings because their clothes are affordable as well as very stylish too.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis