Spring Lookbook 2013

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gorgeous, affordable art on Etsy: Ora Birenbaum

I love real art! It is so special and personal in a home. I saw these paintings on a blog I love Luella and June, and I wanted them for our master bedroom.  Here is what they looked like on the blog:


A good preschool friend of mine told me about Ora Birenbaum on Etsy. She did amazing work for my friend in LA and I could tell she is super talented. I sent her the picture above and asked her to do her own version, but the same look.  I gave her some specific colors to incorporate. Here is what she did:


These are now in my master bedroom and make me so happy every time I look at them. These were exactly what I wanted. ps-they arrived in less than 10 days on hard canvas which popped easily into these Target white frames. Ora is also very affordable. I am going to have her do some modern pieces for my boy's rooms next.  

Some gorg art of Ora's on Etsy:

Original Abstract Painting Fine Art Acrylics on Gallery Canvas Titled: BLUSH 30x36x1.5" by Ora Birenbaum


Huge Abstract Painting Original Fine Art on Gallery Canvas Titled: White Dove 10 40x50x2" by Ora Birenbaum


ART ABSTRACT ACRYLIC Titled: Summertime Fun Original Ora Birenbaum Acrylic Abstract Fine Art Painting 30x30x1.5"

Check out Ora's shop here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis