Spring Lookbook 2013

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Building my spring wardrobe

These are the items that I have purchased and a few pieces that I am planning on purchasing for Spring. I have been blogging about/eyeing these and have bit the bullet on most of them. These are investment pieces that I will keep for a long time. The Loeffler Randall sandals are an obsession that I had to have, despite being a bit more trendy, and a little expensive. I am going to wear them with T-shirts and boyfriend jeans and really everything else I own. Ps--I love the Karen Walker blazer--check out the photo below! xo The Wardrobe Curator

Perfect DayPerfect Day
Everyday, go to sunglasses that make even the frumpiest of mom clothing look chic. Pj's at drop off? No problem.



This bag makes me so happy! It will house my children's action figures, diapers, lunches, water bottles. There is plenty of room. My friend and neighbor ordered this for both of us. 
Flintstone's meet LA!

Edge-To-Edge Blazer


Current/Elliott Slouchy Stiletto
These jeans were a recent purchase. A splurge, but I got a discount:) 

Current/Elliott 'The Perfect' Denim Shirt
This shirt looks amazing with distressed white skinny jeans or skinny black ankle length pants. Also love with J Brand cargo pants and gladiators.


1. Karen Walker Perfect Day sunglasses (these are the perfect shape: slight cat-eye)
2. Annabel Ingall small tote in red
3. Loeffler Randall Skye Gladiator Haircalf sandals
4. Karen Walker White edge to edge blazer  (this runs small, go 1 size up)
5. Current Elliot Slouchy Stiletto jeans
6. Current Elliot Perfect Shirt in indigo leopard

Karen Walker blazer, Current Elliot slouchy stiletto

Shout out: What do you love for Spring??? What are you stashing for or buying now? Let me know! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis