Spring Lookbook 2013

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring Tea

Every year I host a spring tea where I invite neighbors and friends old and new. I bake up a storm and get to enjoy seeing the people I love without my 3 yr old screaming in the background. Our house is still a construction zone (always a work in progress) but the tea must go on. Here are some photos from last year and I will post photos afterwards:




some wardrobe inspiration!


spring tea!

J Crew collection dress (no longer available)
Iris and Ink silk blouse (they just have the mint available but I love this color too)
jcrew collection top (this is really $$$ but I love the look)
j crew collection raffia pencil skirt
j crew collection skirt (no longer available)


this is the yellow dress above (I got this for $100 at J Crew in store on sale and made slight alterations)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis