Spring Lookbook 2013

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Palm Springs and the best cover up you will own

Shortly I will be going to Palm Springs and I am very excited.  I love the whole desert experience.  This cover up below is a show stopper--I wore it in Napa and was asked by many women seeking tush and hip coverage like myself where I got it.  Answer: Last Call (for a fair price).  This looks amazing over any suit and covers up all my post-baby areas that I am not interested in flaunting poolside. Check out the whole look below: 



how to wear:

palm springs


Italian matte gold trim tank suit
chloe sunglasses
anya hindmarch tote
givenchy sandals (LOVE LOVE and the minute I find a cute knock off I will share!)

I am including this enormous photo to teleport myself here now! Parker Palm Springs is my favorite place in the desert!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis