Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Run, don't walk: Madewell and a p.s. from J Brand

I just did a Fall wardrobe shop with a client today and it was a dream!!!  We spent most of our time at Bloomingdales but hit Madewell for a few pieces that she needed to add a pop to all the investment pieces.  Here were my top picks (I bought most of these too--when you see a goodie at Madewell, especially on sale you jump!) Also, FREE SHIPPING! Remember--these look fantastic on--sometimes it is hard to tell from a picture but these cuts are super flattering:



Silk Scallop Peplum TopSilk Scallop Peplum TopSilk Scallop Peplum Top
silk scallop peplum top
p.s. this top looks is much less shinny than it looks

This is my favorite tee of the season--I wear it under everything.  It is in store (I just grabbed loads for clients) but sold out in some sizes on line (call your local Madewell):

Modern Linen Muscle Tee in Heather
muscle tee

This sweater looks so good on with a t-shirt or the top above.  It is super soft and a great cut:


Viewpoint Sweater-Jacket



Viewpoint Sweater-JacketViewpoint Sweater-Jacket
Madewell Viewpoint sweater jacket

Seastone Flag Necklace
this necklace is so chic on!!!

Linen Brimfield Tee in Colorblock
linen color block tee
this cut is perfectly slouchy and long enough to cover the hips

p.s. These pants below are amazing.  They are a perfect cut and look great with everything Fall.  I love all 3 color choices but purchased the olive:
large image view
J brand grayson

the olive:

large image view

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog Beverly and I am a fan already, I have similar taste in shapes of pieces you profile but struggle to put it all together and find myself getting lazy with repeats.. I found you when searching for a Vince michela boot you profiled during Nordstrom anniversary sale and have spent the last hour cruising around your blog..
    I am also an Angeleno. I will look forward to checking back often. Monique M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading!
    Very warmest,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis