Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, September 30, 2013

P.S. Obsessed with this coat from French Connection

When I was a teenager I lived in Europe and used to shop at French Connection like crazy. It is super chic, fashion forward and a great price point. This coat is insane and I am going to wear it like crazy especially to Chicago next weekend. I am tempted to pull out the russian mink hat but according to my midwestern peeps, it will not be cold enough to don such a hat...p.s. Extra 30% off sale items on French connection with code W13Sept

this coat!
French connection belle boucle wool coat

Gorgeous sale items--extra 30% off...
Triumph Tweed Biker Jacket
tweed biker coat


Water Flower Draped Dress
water flower draped dress (this is an APC knock off and is gorgeous on in black or the cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis