Spring Lookbook 2013

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Favorite Tom Ford Sunglasses for Women right now

I love Tom Ford sunglasses. They are expensive but worth it because the quality and fit are excellent.  I love the interesting shapes this season. I have put them together with some other great summer separates. Here are my favorites at Nordstrom:

Tom Ford 'Christophe' 53mm Sunglasses
Christophe 53 mm sunglasses
Tom Ford 'Alicia' 59mm Sunglasses
Alicia 59 mm sunglasses
Tom Ford 'Candice' Sunglasses
Tom Ford Candice sunglasses

tom Ford
Splendid Very light tee
Tom Ford Alicia 59 mm sunglasses
Jenni Kayne lattice D'Orsay flats
topshop shorts
tom ford glasses

Tibi white singrid dress (this is SUCH a good sale!)
Proenza Schouler small PS 1 satchel
Zara sandals

tom Ford
Beverly Jacobs Spring 2013 Lookbook

2 comments:

ShareThis