Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, June 10, 2013

In love at Jenni Kayne and a Fall preview

I often tell clients that I want their closets to look like the racks at Jenni Kayne. By this I mean all matching hangers, large enough that nothing slips and for there to be breathing room between each piece of clothing.  Here are some of my favorites from Jenni Kayne here in Brentwood: P.S. Jenni's blog is Rip+Tan and a great read.
Brentwood store

I love this pink ensemble (on sale too)!

Jenni Kayne contrast pant and blazer









Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer bracelet

Silk d'orsey flat

Here is a preview of what is happening at Jenni Kayne for Fall2013: LOVE!!!
Fall 2013 Look 1

Fall 2013 Look 7

Fall 2013 Look 14

Fall 2013 Look 8

Fall 2013 Look 10

Fall 2013 Look 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis