Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend Round Up and What to Wear this Summer

We just got back from Santa Barbara and we loved every minute of our trip.  The kids came back sun-kissed and happy after 3 days in the sunshine gadget free.  Here are some pics from our trip and what I want to wear all summer. xo






Here is what I want to wear all summer now that we have officially kicked it off:
summer
Organic by John Patrick tee
J Brand cut off shorts
Anthropologie Deco tassel necklace
Gap sequin canvas (I am going to get this monogrammed) tote
Ancient Greek Alethea sandals

summer
Organic John Patrick Tee
Chan Luu Silver and multi stone beaded necklace
Super Lucia sunglasses
See by Chloe sandals
J Brand cut-off shorts

Note: These shorts are short and I love this look but it is not for everyone.  I do not wear shorts this short.  I cut my own off and give it a 5-7 inch inseam (this is a better length if you need more leg coverage)
Summer
H and M tee
Chan Luu necklace
Karen Walker Northern lights crazy tortoise sunglasses
Tory Burch Marlow loafer
J Crew indigo dot shorts

Happy Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis