Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Putting it all Together: The Final Stage

One of the most important parts of having a functional wardrobe is being able to put everything together. Once a wardrobe has been edited and filled I come back and put the clothing together with shoes and accessories. Today I photographed about 70 outfits; mostly casual and daytime (since my LOVELY client is a mother of a small baby), and some dressier outfits for daytime events. After I take all the photos, I categorize them and put them in a small binder with plastic sleeves in tabbed sections (causal, daytime dressy, evening, ect).  This is such a fun, creative process and with permission I am sharing: P.S. My client has amazing taste and I loved working in her colorful wardrobe! xoxo

Me on the way to work!


a few of the combinations:
















No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis