Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fall 2013: Keep your eye out for these looks

I love to look at Fall fashion in the Spring because it allows me to start stashing for what I will really want and it also makes me hold off on going crazy now so that I can really build my Fall/Winter wardrobe: Delayed gratification! I will start looking for the cuts, colors, and detailing once the Fall clothes hit the racks. Once you know what's out there for Fall you can pick things up here and there and not have to blow the bank. Here are some looks for Fall 2013 that I love and will be looking for:


Images via Harpers Bazaar Street Style:
A faux fur scarf idea in a bright color (Off Fifth has dozens every fall--I love this purple or a royal blue!)

Animal print--thank heavens!

A bright red coat: Zara here we come!

slouchy black pants and winter white heels--LOVE, also the color-blocking is still happening

This mustard yellow color with turquoise jewelry and of course the Chloe boots (look for these at consignment--many purchased, wore and then were over it. Me, I still want them in black).

Blazer, small bag and scarves!

All of this I love. The fur, leather detailing on the jacket, taller boots (I didn't wear them all last Fall and I am ready to break them out this year!)

I am obsessed with head scarves. 

Menswear style coats, boyfriend jeans and snake booties, smaller french style glasses--and that looks like a cozy soft cashmere boyfriend cut sweater peeking out of the sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis