Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Acid Wash/Stone Wash is BACK...Never Say Never

I still remember my first pair of acid washed jeans. Fourth grade with fluorescent leg warmers and layers and layers of charm necklaces (remember the plastic ones with all of those clip on charms--LOVED)!  I never thought I'd see the day but I love the acid washed jeans making their way to racks near you.  I am excited and I like to wear them with very preppy shoes and a jacket.  Here is the look:

Image 1 of Just Female High Waist Acid Wash Skinny Jeans
Just female high waisted jeans

LOVE these on Kate Bosworth:

via denim blog

Kim K in acid wash!

via denim blog
Kate Bosworth via style guru

acid wash jeans
Beverly Jacobs Spring 2013 Lookbook


Me in my acid washed jeans:


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis