Spring Lookbook 2013

Friday, January 18, 2013

My Forev's 21 find and What are you wearing these days?

I bought this jacket after seeing something similar on Olivia Palermo (similar is the key word here). It is actually a great fit and the sweatshirt material on the sleeves and hood is super soft.  I am wearing this all the time and with everything. For the price ($40) this is a great find. ALSO, often clients will call me and describe in detail exactly what they like to wear. I ask them to send me a photo or two and it helps me see their style and gives me a springboard for what direction to go in. I would LOVE to see what YOU are wearing! Email me under my contacts link with a photo of what you are wearing--OR,it can be a link of what you love right now. I am going to do a post on what my readers are wearing. xo Beverly  

 
The look I was after...

Forev's 21 Jacket

Me in my new fave:


Here is what I am wearing with this to jazz it up a bit:
Club Monaco Railroad stripe jeans photo via Le Catch
Hermes double tour leather wrap bracelet image via Mymanybags

I think this bracelet is a great investment piece because it gives you instant style and gives the rest of what you're wearing more shine.

I don't know about you but this is what I'M wearing says Ruby:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis