Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, December 22, 2012

High top talk again

This morning I saw Heidi Klum at Whole foods. She looked amazing and was wearing, a long coat with leather sleeves like this one, skinny jeans, black high top wedge sneakers and gold aviators.  She is a mom-goddess and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to be her (except for the divorce from Seal which still brings tears to my eyes just thinking about). Tonight we were at the movies in Sherman Oaks and popped into DSW. I found some shoes to try to copy Heidi shamelessly. I know I am late on this sneaker thing, but I think these need to come into the mom masses. No minivan disqualifies you if Heidi is wearing them.  She has 4 kids for heavens sake.

Madden girl Olleyy wedge
Report Yana Wedge sneaker

Some shots of Heidi:

Heidi Klum Shoes


Heidi Klum Shoes

Here is the look:
Heid Klum

Beverly Jacobs Lookbook

1 comment:

  1. being trendy is good but taking care of your branded clothes is also imperative , check out our latest wardrobe variants ,where you can keep your clothes safe.

    Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis