Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, December 17, 2012

Beautiful for less at MANGO

There is a Mango right near me in Santa Monica. Sometimes I pop in and grab great things. They are well priced and fun and look more expensive then they are.

Plumeti blouse
Plumeti Blouse

This is one of my favorites. I love the collar and this looks amazing with any number of jackets. 

Embellished shoulders dress
Embellished shoulders dress


This next one reminds me of an A.P.C. dress that costs three times what this one does:

Animal print wrapped dress
MANGO dress

I LOVE this cardigan.  I would wear it with everything.  This is an acrylic/wool blend and is not a forever sweater. It is trendy. Keep a season or two and then I'm afraid it will be over.  
Ethnic style cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis