Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, December 29, 2012

a couple of post-holiday purchases

There are so many sales and promotions that even things that rarely go on sale are discounted. Today I went to Club Monaco and bought some great items that I will wear the rest of the winter and some of which will work for years to come. Here are some great pieces on sale now:

Club Monaco Pricilla blazer

I wear this open, not buttoned with a silk tank top or this top below which I also got at Club Monaco for a fair price:


Navy T-shirt

I love this navy t-shirt under the jacket.  It is the perfect thin material and falls perfectly at the hip.  

This is what to wear with this:

J Brand jeans:

J Brand Brix coated skinny jeans

I wore this out to Gjelina and wanted to look more hip so I wore these shoes:

Steve Madden hightops

This necklace looks great with the ensemble too:

Rebel Pendant Necklace
Stella and Dot Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis