Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, November 26, 2012

Pink Jeans and how to wear them

While in Carmel I purchased these Toothpick J Crew jeans in a salmony-pink color.  I love the shade. They are the perfect pink with a little peach in there. They were on sale for the fair price of $39. Originally $125. This is how I am going to wear and wear them!

Toothpick jean in garment-dyed twill

After I bought these I knew I needed the perfect statement necklace.  I found this one on sale at Anthropologie

 Anthro
Chunky Garnet Necklace

I was thinking that I need a black top.  Here are some good options:


Velvet-dot ponte top
J Crew Velvet Dot Ponte Top

Circle lace top
J Crew Circle Lace top

Or this Top to make it a bit dressy...


Gilded-Lace Top
Gilded Lace Top

These are the shoes that I think would look beautiful with all of this:

Chloé Scalloped Ballet Flat
Chloe Black ballet flat

Or for the look for less:

Metallic Cap Pointed Toe Flat
C Wonder Metallic cap pointed toe flat

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these jeans! Am heading to jcrew today! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis