Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, November 12, 2012

holiday party dress

I tried on this dress at Zara today and love it! It is a perfect fit and is very flattering. I will wear black opaque tights since it is a teensy-bit short. This dress is not online right now but is at your local Zara. It is true to size and fabulous.  Looks like much more than the under $200 price tag. I think it needs a solid statement necklace and a cuff and nothing else.  No big earrings, just simple and small and you can skip the ring--the cuff carries the wrist and hand.



Here is how I will wear it:

Merona® Women's Premium Pattern Tights - Black Giraffe
Merona Patterned black giraffe tights

Since the dress is a bit short I am going for a fairly opaque tight and a low heeled bootie.  I love the metallic heel that is on trend right now.
Francine by Shutz bootie

Marc by Marc Jacobs Candy Turnlock Necklace
Marc by Marc Jacobs Necklace

I love this Isabel Marant Cuff with it too:


Isabel Marant 
Isabel Marant Cuff




This outfit is mostly black which I think is elegant, slimming and chic so I think it needs a pop of color and a statement necklace is perfect for the neckline of this dress.

I would wear this gorgeous Miu Miu clutch with the ensemble and it happens to be on Overstock right now for a steal. Who knew? Miu Miu and Overstock on the same planet???
Miu Miu Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis