Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, November 17, 2012

C Wonder and the perfect ensemble to go with it

Horse Head Enamel Bangle
Horse Head Enamel bangle
I am loving C Wonder! A friend told me about it and I think we need one in LA. Here are some favorites and what to do with them!

Shark Tooth Pave Necklace
Shark Tooth Pave Necklace

Pyramid Stud Snap Bracelet
Pyramid Stud bracelet



Metallic Cap Pointed Toe Flat
Metallic Cap Pointed Toe Flat

Pick a bracelet and pair any combinations of these things with these 2 perfect items of clothing and you are ready to go. Also check out the Rag and Bone Moto Boot--gorgeous.:


Joes The Skinny in Deep Teal Jeans

THE SKINNY
Joes The Skinny Deep Teal Jeans

The orange bangle or the animal print looks so great with these jeans and the metallic flat is really pretty with the skinny leg that bunches a tiny bit below the ankle.  These jeans are SO comfortable, soft and flattering.  Not super low waisted so no hanky panky exposure/plummer butt. They are also gorgeous with motorcycle boots and booties.

Trapunto Placket Silk Blouse
Vince Trapunto Placket Silk blouse

Rag and Bone Astor Moto Boot

This is the absolute perfect silk blouse.  If you happen upon it at a discount buy both colors! I love this with everything. The neck is perfect for a pretty necklace and it hangs so perfectly on anyone's body. I have had clients of all different body types purchase this and it looks great on everyone! I had my tailor stitch up the plunge a bit because I am not a huge fan of decollate unless it is evening and more formal. No boobs during the day, please.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM THE CURATOR TO YOU!!! SEE YOU AFTER NEXT WEEK.  GOING HERE:



Cozy Carmel - Our Winter 3rd Night Complimentary Package



1 comment:

  1. As always, smashing picks! I never realized how badly my fashion sense had become stodgy/middle-aged. Your blog is helping keep me more current.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis