Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Sometimes I want to wear pink. It feels delicate and feminine. When I was a little girl I would go through phases where unless it was pink, I wasn't wearing it. Thankfully, I grew out of that and I don't wear a lot of pink now. I read Pinkalicious to my daughter Ruby tonight and it ignited the flame. I love this look together; the J Crew pink gingham fitted shirt, untucked with the sweater and the perfect ankle length denim. I like the Alexander Wang grey bag with rose gold detail and the rose gold bracelet that gives it a bit of edge. I am obsessed with the Del Toro shoes. Something about pink makes me happy. I think this is the perfect daytime outfit for when you want to get your pink on.
Pretty in Pink

Here are some more winning looks involving pink: Pink and snake are a great combination:
Pretty in pink

I love this rose gold monogram necklace from Pottery Barn Teen that looks gorgeous with any pink ensemble. It is sterling so the quality should be solid--no green neck after a shower...

Monogram Pendant Necklace, Cursive, Rose Gold
Image via Potterybarn Teen


Monogram Pendant Necklace, Cursive, Rose Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis