Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friday Favorites

These are some of my favorite items this week. I am loving French Connection right now. They are super French chic at a great price. The materials feel luxurious and the cuts are flattering. I also love La Redoute. It is the French version of Kohls--much more chic and they deliver to your door with free delivery over about $150.
ANNABELLA DRAPE V NECK DRESS




Club Monaco also has great things now.  I love this top with these bottoms:


Cigarette Trousers with Permanent Pleats
Long-Sleeved Sweater with Leather-Look Collar



I am loving this dress from La Redoute with a cashmere winter white cardigan and animal print booties:

Fitted Sleeveless Dress in Leather and Milano Knit


Here is the cardigan:

Image 1 of French Connection Studded Cardigan



Christian Louboutin leopard print booties
...Or these Rosegold Dylan High Heel booties

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis