Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Peter Pan collar without looking like well....

Round-Collar Shiftdress
Madwell round collar shift dress
Horse Head Buckle Belt
Jigsaw London horse head buckle belt



I would wear this belt with the shift dress and these booties from Madison.

Ankle Bootie
Proenza Schouler ankle bootie

Citizens of Humanity 'Rocket' Skinny Faux Leather Jeans (Black)
Citizen 'Rocket' skinny faux leather jeans



For a more casual look I would wear the shift dress with these Citizen faux leather jeans with ballet flats like these:


2 comments:

  1. Madewell, I've never ever given them a chance. Just look at what you found there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love peter pan collars, but I have to say they are difficult to pull off being 5'2"! I am, however, always on the lookout...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis