Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, September 14, 2020

The French have not given up: Neither should we!

As tempting as it is to slip into an endless state of elastic waists and tent shaped tops during these difficult times, I am reminded by the French to step it up. This summer around the south of France I saw chic, put together women and it inspired me to keep trying to look sharp. I used to tell my LA clients, "How do you want your children to remember you? In a perpetual old navy sweat suit or put together?" When I get dressed I feel better about life in general. Here are some French doing it right and a set to be comfortable yet put together.

Emanuelle Alt




1. Isabel marant sweater
2. J brand straight jeans
3. Le specs sunnies (great price point)
4. Adidas (love a good chunky neurtral)
5. Anya Hindmarch chubby bag (this has a cross body strap and is the cutest)








No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis