Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Spring Fashion..It will be here before you know it!

Okay, it's on. Sort of. I realize it is freezing in most of the country but here in LA it is a balmy 70 and I am wearing sandals. Natch I am thinking about what to select for my clients for Spring/Summer 2015. Here are the trends and what to keep an eye out for. P.S. This is my favorite time of year shopping wise because ALL the things that we loved all season are on sale! Keep checking my site for new sales on things to wear now and for seasons to come! xo

Trend 1: GINGHAM. This reminds me of Calamity Jane. LOVE.This isn't the gingham of childhood picnics or Easter Sundays. Designers stayed in check, leveraging the pattern's graphic edge on slit-up-to-there dresses (Altuzarra), chic knits (Oscar de la Renta) and cool blouses in black and white (Proenza Schouler) that are decidedly adult.
Pictured: Altuzarra Spring 2015
Altuzurra
Proenza Schouler Spring 2015
Proenza Schouler

Michael Kors

Trademark

Trend 2: KIMONO it up.


the row


alexander wang

3.1 Phillip Lim


Tome 

Trend 3: ARMY

Marc Jacobs


Jason Wu

Trend 4: NAVY


the row

Edun


public school 

Trend 5: Light weight suede


Altuzurra


Derek Lam

Trend 6: VESTS. Thank you. I have been wearing these for years!


rag and bone

reed krakoff

3.1 Phillip Lim

Trend 7: White out


DKNY


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis