Spring Lookbook 2013

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Steve Madden Madness! How to make it look expensive

Last night I was shopping with a client and she told me she wanted to buy a pair of expensive boots. I told her that before she did that she needed to see the boots and shoes I set aside for her at Steve Madden (free shipping right now too on line). I am all for investing in the perfect thing but sometimes the inexpensive option is just as good (if not better!)I work so much in high fashion that I can tell a good look for less when I see it. Here are some good ones from Steve Madden to snatch up and how to wear. 


steve madden


Steve Madden Abeline pump
Steve Madden Zipster
Steve Madden powewlk(okay, this is the $700 IRO boot-probably made in same factory)
Steve Madden Abeline pump

more steve madden


Topnotch bootie (Acne anyone?)
Black snake embossed bootie 
Steve Madden Bmocha fringe bag (both pictures)


steve madden
Zara long cardigan with pockets sweater
Madewell muscle tee
Proenza Schouler PS1 shoulder bag
Isabel marant bone necklace
Isabel marant seattle bracelet
bauble bar 360 studs (these just sold out but this link is to more 360's)
Steve Madden powewlk
Thakoon addiction leather perforated skirt (this is buttery soft and gorgeous)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis