Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Good French Fashion...and how to make it happen

I love French fashion blogs and lived in Belgium (the French speaking part)for my teenage years. I love Euro style and love my clients to look like European goddesses! Here are some of my favorite looks out there on the French blogosphere:
all images via Adenorah

textured jacket and open toe all fall long!


camel coat:









The how to:

euro look

Zara blazer 
H and M lace tank (this one is only available in Europe but the link is a perfect look. This one too! 
Balenciaga bracelet 
Jessica simpson pump 
bauble bar pave 360 earring 
Saint Laurent medium betty bag 
Zara leather pleated midi (this is actually a dark hunter green which is hard to tell from pic)

Also important: great sunglasses Celine in stores




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis