Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Daytime Dressy and the Midi

When I am working I am usually dressed up. Mostly because I feel better when I look polished and put together. This is something I would wear to a luncheon or any sort of daytime event. I love the high low mix on this one and how a midi can really step things up.

Some daytime dressy street style via pinterest:
Best Street Style at NY Fashion Week Spring 2014 | Pictures | POPSUGAR Fashion

Olivia Palermo in black leather midi skirt by Piperlime with beige cutout sandals by Aquazzura September 5 2014 want her style


how to wear:

daytime dressy
H and M silk blouse 
Alexander wang miniaudiere 
Isabel marant necklace 
J Crew elsie pumps
Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses
Piperlime faux leather skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis