Spring Lookbook 2013

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Georgetown

This summer we are traveling back to Virginia where I was raised.  It is our summer tradition.  While there we like to go to Georgetown and Old Town.  They are very close to where I grew up and it is fun to see how the area has changed and developed.  I love D.C. and I love showing our kids all of the history and culture there.  Here are some places I want to hit while there and of course, what to wear.
Georgetown

Steven Alan Georgetown
Georgetown cupcakes

M29 Lifestyle
An Early Look at Pie Sisters
pie sisters Georgetown

What to wear: Comfortable shoes and breathable clothing is a must.  It feels like 110 degrees there coming from LA.
Georgetown
Steven Alan shell
Tom Ford sunglasses
swimming with sharks necklace
Vince camuto translucent cuff
Proenza Schouler cement grey Ps1 bag
Loeffler randal sandals ( A great sale price)
Topshop midi skirt

1 comment:


  1. Looking awesome. Perfect color and standard choice.I love white color skirt and black color shoes. I have checked out all of them are really beautiful and trustworthy. The dress, bag and shoes are looking amazing. I think everybody will prefer it.....

    denim shorts,T- shirt

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis