Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Insanity by Linda Farrow--I LOVE these Sunglasses!

Since I live in L.A. I wear sunglasses every day and consider this an investment category in my wardrobe.  Even the scrappiest of drop off clothing can be made glamorous by the right shades.  Linda Farrow nails it.  Here are some favorites (I am starting to save this minute for these...)
LINDA FARROW | Octagon Polarized Sunglasses in BlackLINDA FARROW | Octagon Polarized Sunglasses in Tortoise
LINDA FARROW | Curved Square Polarized Sunglasses in TaupeLINDA FARROW | Square Sunglasses in Black
LINDA FARROW | Curved Square Polarized Sunglasses in Black Snakeskin
LINDA FARROW | Square Sunglasses in Tortoise


All by Linda Farrow:
octagon polarized sunglasses in black
octagon polarized sunglasses in tortoise
curved square polarized sunglasses in taupe
square sunglasses in black
square sunglasses in tortoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis