Spring Lookbook 2013

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back from Vail and a great sale at Reiss

And I'm back! We extended our trip to Vail due to being utterly snowed in and I am so glad we did. We skied in dreamy knee deep powder and made wonderful memories.  I am so excited to get back at it this week.  Lots of fashion going on and SO many sales.  Reiss is one of my favorite British lines. The fit and quality is spot on and these pieces were some of my favorite of the season that can be worn for years to come. Free shipping over $300.  

Here are some that I love: 

Reiss Angel DressesReiss Angel Dresses
Reiss angel indigo (and red above) paneled dress

Reiss Soul Check Coats
soul check jacket

Reiss Jefferson Casual Jackets
textured black jacket (a forever piece for a fair price!)

Reiss Serge Formal Trousers
serge black satin trim pants (perfect date night pants with heels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis