Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, December 2, 2013

Faux Fur goodness

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the faux fur. Last year at this time I was obsessed with the leopard print faux fur--I still love these coats for a wardrobe pop but I love the more subtle faux fur of the season. Because the coats are faux in my opinion these is no need to invest.  Great faux fur is everywhere and something fun to spiff up your holiday wardrobe. I love the faux fur with a tee shirt, distressed jeans and ballet flats.  xoxo

My Faux Coat


Here are some great options and how to wear of course:

SHORT FURRY JACKET
zara faux fur coat

h and m faux fur coat

LONG FUR COAT
zara faux fur coat

faux fur

zara faux fur coat
madewell modern linen muscle tee 
Raen polarized dayton sunglasses
pamela love reflection pendant with turquoise 
isabel marant mondrian necklace 
express pointed toe red flat ($21)
current elliot wayland skinny ankle jean
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis