Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, December 9, 2013

Book Club Party

I have always wanted to have a book club that met four times a year (once per month is way more of a commitment than I can possibly make). I rounded up some moms from school and am so excited to get together with school friends. This time of year is crazy; volunteer heavy, Santa's workshop going full force, so I opted to order food from Clementine. Clementine is the source of all homemade goodness in L.A. I went crazy at Whole Foods with the flowers and arranged up a storm, bought some good fromage and am good to go.  

The Hour d'oeuvres and dessert source: If you live in L.A. you must run not walk here. Clementine:




Some of the preparations:
My cart at Whole Foods






Merry Christmas! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis