Spring Lookbook 2013

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Rundown

Happy weekend everyone! Here is what happened on Saturday around here! Back to Fashion and shopping with a client on Monday.

5 a.m. Me up at the computer 

6 a.m. Kids all up (we have early risers...)

8:10 a.m. Me leaving for Bar Method Brentwood (I hate this class while doing it but immediately after feel great and this class actually works).


9:30 Basketball Game #1:


Soccer Game:


Basketball Game #2: This game was so intense for my older son that I was too jittery to take pictures (my legs were still shaking from Bar Method which didn't help!). We lost in a tie breaker by 1 basket. Heartbreak!

Happy Spectators:




After the rest of our little people were home napping/playing with the sitter we headed for True Food:


I never made it out of my workout clothes until 7 that night when my husband and I went to dinner for his birthday but it was a great day.  Hope your weekend was good! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis