Spring Lookbook 2013

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ferragamo obsessed

A couple of years ago we were in Florence with friends and we stormed the Ferragamo store. The materials and cuts are insane and made for a womanly figure; think Italian goddess! I love their shoes and accessories too. I think since Ferragamo has been around forever (my friend's grandma wore only Ferragamo shoes:, it is easy to associate it with being old school. I say bring the elegance and polish back.  I love the flats with distressed jeans and oversized jackets.  Here are some campaign adds for Fall 2013 and my new favorite gift to give the people you love--especially with the Holiday's approaching! xo









LOVE these bracelets:


Ferragamo leather Gancini cuff
Ferragamo double wrap bow bracelet






Ferragamo Gancini wrap bracelet



LOVE this Ferragamo goodness too:


Quilted vara mini wallet bag

The perfect kitten heel:
















Ferragamo Rietta pumps


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis