Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Perfect T-shirt

The perfect t-shirt is hard to find.  I wear t-shirts all the time in L.A. They are the perfect under-layer that by 12:00 is the only layer. My t-shirts have to be soft, non-boob-bearing, muffin-top camouflaging and not $100.  Here is my favorite right now that happens to be on sale for $15 via GAP. This is a good t-shirt and for the price you can't beat it. I wear these under a boyfriend cut v-neck cashmere sweater with skinny jeans and moto boots, under a blazer or on it's own with a pretty, delicate necklace.  Check it out!




Gap Raw-edge slub T

Here is the look:

slub tee
Veda Dhail leather jacket
Fendi silver tone leather bracelet
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli large tote
J Brand super skinny jeans
Needsupply studio flats in black

I just noticed the link for the J Brand jeans is not working right now.  This is the same cut but in a carbon blue which I also LOVE!! These jeans are buttery soft and the perfect mid-rise fit: 

J Brand Mid Rise Super Skinny Jeans (Carbon Blue)
J Brand super skinny jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis