Spring Lookbook 2013

Monday, August 5, 2013

House of Harlow: Pretty pieces at a fair price and some other favorites

I found these earrings on line at Bloomingdales while hunting accessories for a client.  Here are a few. The top two I pressed order on immediately.  $30? They will look great this fall with my cashmere sweaters and leather pants. A delicate pop on the ear goes a long way.
Great Earrings at a Fair price
House of Harlow rock out studs
in black and lapis blue
House of Harlow engraved earrings
House of Harlow arrowhead earrings

eek...the arrowhead earrings are sold out everywhere... Here are some others that I love!
large image view
House of Harlow Gold and Jet black earrings

large image view
Marc by Marc Jacobs studs

These are tiny and GORGEOUS!!! Such an interesting pop:
large image view
Alexis Bittar earrings

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen House of Harlow's sunglasses? I have to show you my find from our favorite place to hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think her sunglasses are awesome too! I love our favorite hunting grounds. Next summer I'll be on your porch for 2 weeks so we'll hit all of them!

      Delete

ShareThis