Spring Lookbook 2013

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Why looking at Runway is helpful

I do not buy things off of the runway, nor do I line up for pre-sale items. I have clients whom I do this for but this is not how I roll. I study/obsess over all of the Fall RTW (ready to wear) and pre-fall for the lines that I love and then I hunt for the shapes, colors and looks for a fairer price. When the Fall clothes do hit stores I will have chosen probably 4-5 things that I will buy that are designer.  The rest will come from the Nordstrom Rack, J Crew, Club Monacco and Zara all day long! Here are some runway looks to look for.  Once the mid-level's come out with the knock off's of all of the shapes, silhouettes and colors I will be all over it and let you know too! Here are some looks from my favorites:

The jacket shape we will all want this fall: all Proenza Schouler














No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis