Spring Lookbook 2013

Friday, February 22, 2013

Let it snow!

We are going to Vail this winter and I am so excited.  We went last year too and decided to press repeat on the whole experience. Here are some photos of where we will be and what I am packing!

 
Vail village


LOVE this place!!!

Here is a photo from the back of the house last year:



Here are some things I am packing for sure:
1.  The Russian mink hat; I was mocked (literally laughed at by a fellow in Wranglers) in suburban Denver while wearing this but received compliments in Vail...Here is the look:



2.  The Coziest Sweaters I can get my hands on:

Aztec sweater

3. Cozy under-layer jacket:
Patagonia women's down sweater in green

4. Seriously warm over-layer coat
North face Brooklyn Down jacket

5. Cute infinity buttery soft scarf:

Candace Angora Snood - Club Monaco Scarves - Club Monaco
Club Monaco Angora Snood

Vail
Beverly Jacobs Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis