Spring Lookbook 2013

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My favorite Tods and how to wear them

This past week we were in La Quinta for New Year's. We made it over to the Desert Hills Outlets and fought tourists galore (delivered by bus). My favorite picks were from Tods. I love their buttery leather shoes that mold to your foot and feel like pure luxury.  They are timeless classics that will always look chic at drop off with a big cashmere sweater. At the outlet everything was discounted on top of being discounted. Here are my favorites and how I will wear them (really, around the clock):
Tods Gommino Driving Mocassin



I love these shoes with these looks from Citizens of Humanity: Just add the Gommino and you're good to go:








Here is an easy way to wear them and drip with style; I love the blue and the rose petal with the gray:
spring lookbook
Beverly Jacobs Spring Lookbook

1 comment:

  1. Tods Mumbai is one best place to for high quality shoes and luxury leather goods, such as the iconic driving shoes, “Gommino”, and the Tod’s D Bag.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis